redirect in varnish

Pavel Pragin ppragin at SolutionSet.com
Mon Apr 28 23:56:24 CEST 2008

Hello,
I added the example in the config, but the redirect is not happening.
When I access the site from the browser it does not redirect.
Thanks

First part of config:

sub vcl_recv {

if (req.http.host == "www.tibcocommunity.com") {
                set req.http.host = "www.yahoo.com";
        }

              if (req.request == "GET" && req.url ~
"\.(gif|jpg|swf|css)$") {
                lookup;
             }

             if (req.request != "GET" && req.request != "HEAD") {
                 pipe;
             }
             if (req.http.Expect) {
                 pipe;
             }
             if (req.http.Authenticate || req.http.Cookie) {
                 pass;
             }
        remove req.http.X-Forwarded-For;
        set    req.http.X-Forwarded-For = client.ip;

         }