Strange problem with url redirecting when clicking on a link

Damien Sarazin damien.sarazin at smile.fr
Mon Aug 4 15:27:11 CEST 2008

Yeah, i agree with you, i don't understand how a request addressed to
port 81 can be logged and processed by varnish which listens on port 80.
Apache should receive this !

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. I'll try to contact the guys who are
in charge of the loadbalancing and of the routing.

--
Damien Sarazin
Administration système

Tel : 04 99 77 20 17