Not caching immediately?

Aaron Pfeifer aaron.pfeifer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 00:14:24 CET 2008

In case anyone runs into the same problem, with the help from the folks on
#varnish, the problem is that piping a POST will cause the cache to be
bypassed if the session remains open.  The solution is to either:

(1) Upgrade to trunk (I was using 1.1.2)
(2) Add "set req.http.connection = "close";" immediately before the pipe for
a POST