A few users see a blank page

Arne Kepp ak at openplans.org
Sun Feb 10 17:54:40 CET 2008

Pretty much all my pages are in the 10k to 30k range, so I guess I am
confirming this. It sucks that this is so hard to reproduce :(

I'm considering moving all the stuff I want cached to a different
hostname / ip address, and let the clients talk directly to Apache again
for the pages themselves, but that defeats half the purpose.

-Arne