A few users see a blank page

Erik duja at torlen.net
Thu Feb 14 11:14:32 CET 2008

Marco Molinari Wrote in http://projects.linpro.no/pipermail/varnish-misc/2008-February/001361.html

My configuration:
- web server: Centos 4 + Apache 2.0.52 + PHP 4.3.9 + Varnish 1.1.2
(everything installed through rpms)
- proxy server: Ubuntu 7.10 + Squid 2.6
- client: Ubuntu 7.10 + Firefox (actually it's the same pc that runs
the proxy server)

In message <e950eb1e0802130750n1f0db3cbu1e9f8bc5bdbe9f0d at mail.gmail.com>, "Marc
o Molinari" writes:

>To sum this up, I get a blank page if all of these happen:

>- and the content is more than 8000 bytes

Which exact version of varnish do you use ?