varnishtop hangs

kevin fernandes linuxbsdfreak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:25:21 CET 2008

Hello All,

I am running varnish and lighttpd. lighttpd webserver runs on port 8080 and
on localhost. Varnish runs on port 80 and on the public ip. While checking
the access.log of lighttpd. The webrequests are shown to come from 127.0.0.1.
I would like to know wht configruation changes are required in varnish to
log the remote client ip in access.log.

Kevin