Load balancing?

Caleb Anthony caleb.anthony at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:41:34 CET 2008

Check out this page:

http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/wiki/Backends

This feature is only available in /trunk currently. So you'll have to
download the source from SVN.

I also agree about hashing. I'm not currently using varnish in full
production, but i'm worried that when I do, the round robin mode will
cause my clients to loose session information if/when they get
directed to a different backend server.

It would be great to have a sourcehash mode, where a specific IP would
always get directed to the same backend server as long as that backend
is up and functioning.