varnishncsa and virtual hosts

Raymond Hall kova70 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:44:28 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I've run through pretty much all posts regarding separating
varnishncsa's output per hosts, as requested in RxHeader.
So far, no one has posted a reliable solution ... if only varnishlog
accepted both -o and -w ... or varnishncsa RxHeader worked... :)
No use redirecting varnishlog -o -c RxHeader '^Host: www.example.com'
to a fifo and ther asking varnishncsa to read from it.

Has anyone found a reliable solution to this? (ie. other than
resorting to ugly cron-based workarounds....)
I'm using varnish-2.0-tp2

TIA,
Ray

--
I'd rather have an inch of a dog than miles of pedigree.

Dana Burnet