Aiming for Varnish 2.0

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Wed Jun 4 09:54:31 CEST 2008

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> We are putting Varnish 2.0 right in the cross-hairs now, and that means
> that I'll be trying to close as many outstanding issues and tickets as
> possible.

Thanks, I'll play with it this week.

I haven't seen a list of changes for 2.0, but one thing I was wondering
is if it adds request processing time statistics. One of the most useful
statistics we got from Squid was request miss services times, hit
service times and overal service times. I have not seen anything
similar  in varnishstat output or the munin plugin.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman<wichert at wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.