VCL purge

André Øien Langvand andre at idium.no
Mon Mar 3 15:54:19 CET 2008

Yep, and as mentioned in the first mail, I've tried to use both req.url
and req.http.host in diffrent combinations in purge_hash() without any
luck. Using purge_url(), it seems to be working quite nice with
purge_url(req.url), but I would really prefer to use purge_hash().

--
André Øien Langvand <andre at idium.no> - PGP: 0x7B1E3468
Systemadministrator - Idium AS - http://www.idium.no