VCL purge

André Øien Langvand andre at idium.no
Mon Mar 3 18:31:56 CET 2008

Thank you, that makes sense now. However, I am still not able to make it
work. E.g using purge_hash(req.url + '#' + req.http.host + '#$'); throws
me an syntax error, failing at the apostrophe ('). Also tried diffrent
variations of quotation marks and backslashes. Is the escaping wrong?

--
André Øien Langvand <andre at idium.no> - PGP: 0x7B1E3468
Systemadministrator - Idium AS - http://www.idium.no