Access Log

Phuwadon Danrahan Phuwadon at sanookonline.co.th
Fri Mar 28 11:45:12 CET 2008

Hi,

I have some questions about "varnishncsa". I would like to split access
log via "varnishncsa" by Host header because the backend uses naming
virtual hosts.

I tried "varnishncsa -i RxHeader -I 'Host: mydomain'" but nothing
display on screen. Even "varnishncsa -I RxHeader" can not show any log.
Note, I tried "varnishlog -I RxHeader -I 'Host: mydomain'" and it works.

Do you have any example on howto log multiple domains by using
varnishncsa?

Thank you.
Phuwadon D.