Slow connections

Henry Paulissen h.paulissen at qbell.nl
Wed Dec 23 01:29:22 CET 2009

True and false.

When you dont define to close the connection it will do keep-alives.

The problem with this is that only the first header of the stream will be
checked against the acl's.

If you use haproxy only to load balance between http servers and not doing
routing based on url's (e.g. send \.(gif|jpg|png|jpeg) to static server and
all else to processing cluster), you may use keep-alives.

Henry