Configuration question about a domain list for a http.req.host comparaison

Damien Desmarets list at zaide.org
Fri Feb 13 17:34:40 CET 2009

Tollef Fog Heen a écrit :
> ]] Damien Desmarets
>
> | I have 1 question for you. I haven't found the response in the
> | documentation/wiki. I think you have a big job to wrtie a good
> | documentation ... the current is really poor !
>
> If you want to help out with writing docs or suggest weak points, you
> are more than welcome.

Yes of course, but to begin I need a good documentation to have "solids
foundations"!
And after this, be sure i will post modification/add in your wiki
documentation.
> | Is it possible to do this in VCL origin configuration?
>
> Not at the moment, no.  What I would suggest is you write a small script
> in your favourite language that generates the VCL for you.

Yes sure, and modify the init.d script ... or I can try to add this
particularity inside libvcl directly. I'm going to see the difficulty to
implement this.

Thank for the support,
Damien Desmarets