varnish caching problem

Sridhar sridhar at primesoftsolutionsinc.com
Wed Jul 29 06:21:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

If I disable cookies on firefox, I am not able to log into plone.

If I configured varnish to ignore cache as defined bellow.

#####################
sub vcl_recv {

if (req.request == "GET" && req.http.cookie) {
                lookup;
        }
        lookup;
}

I am not able to login into plone site using either firefox or Internet
Explorer

Please help me in resolving the issue

Regards,
Sridhar Raju