varnishlog can't log every request

I I ibeginhere at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:25:05 CET 2009

hi,all. Is anybody find that the varnishlog command can't log every request
.
the problem is here. I set up a varnish and proxy for a website.It
distribute  two server .one set up varnish the other is website server . And
I use the command varnishlog > varnish.log to log the situation about the
Miss and Hit. Even though there many Hit.but the varnish server still
connect to website server . and I capture the network ,the url required from
varnish server to website server can't find from the varnish.log. and I
capture the HTTP in the client . I find the HTTP head  response from server
is directly from the website server .there are nothing signature from the
varnish to mark.
like this:
(Status-Line):HTTP/1.1 200 OK