Does vbulletin support varnish?

Caunter, Stefan scaunter at topscms.com
Tue Nov 17 21:59:30 CET 2009

Out of the box vbulletin is php and runs best with fastcgi. You'll get
the most value out of serving images on a separate domain that varnish
answers. The cookies make it difficult.

Best running example of a big vbulletin instance is
http://hackint0sh.org/ which is nginx and fastcgi, no apache.

Stefan