too much requests for varnish?

Daniel Bruessler mail at danielbruessler.de
Thu Nov 19 18:47:08 CET 2009

Hello,

I solved the problem now with changing the cookie-handling. Normally we
don't use cookies an the site, just a small partner-application does use
them. So we just had a little number of that kind of requests.

=> Now I don't use pipe anymore, I just set the obj.ttl for the objects
I want to cache. So now the cookies have the time 0s, and default time
is 600 seconds.

=> So now all web-pages have their varnish-header-information :-)

Cheers!
Daniel

:: TEL    +49 (0)911 - 815 90 30
:: Daniel Brüßler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nürnberg