Using Varnish to Proxy 1000s of different sites

Tony Primerano tony.primerano at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 01:47:50 CEST 2010

Thanks for all the pointers in this thread...  for now I've been pulled to
work on something else but I'll be back in the coming weeks.

A few people mentioned Apache, the reason I don't do this with Apache is I
want reloading of the configuration to be simple,  it seems Varnish reloads
are quick and easy.

I'll experiment with Varnish inline C  next and research some of the other
proxies mentioned.

Thanks for the pointers..  I'll be back.  ;-)

Tony