PHK's talk at DrupalCon10 at CPH and T3con10 at Frankfurt

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Aug 22 22:46:51 CEST 2010

Just a quick note that I'll be giving a Varnish talk right after the
keynote on DrupalCon10 in Copenhagen on tuesday (23rd aug)

I will stick around after the talk, but I will not be attending the
entire conference.

I'm also scheduled to give what is more or less the same presentation
at T3CON in Frankfurt in October, but don't have the scheduling
information for that yet.