Examples of Balancer setting?

Alejandro cdgraff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 15:38:18 CET 2010

Hi Stew,
Thank for your response...

Yes I'm using Pressflow, currently with CDN module... this is our current
model

Varnish (Static Files) using CDN module, only Images are redirected to
static.domain.com

The Drupals have 4 nodes, and all use load Balancer in front to them...

Our idea is change this for Varnish do the balancing and the full caching
not only the Static files with other URL.

Thanks again for any tips.
Regards,
Alejandro