LostHeader when dealing with RxHeaders

Jim Hayter jhayter at manta.com
Tue Jan 5 23:03:11 CET 2010

I found ticket 455 and increased the HTTP_HDR_MAX_VAL in configure.

On another item, the man pages for Varnish do not render correctly on my
system.  It looks as if anywhere there should be something in bold, or
italics, etc that the text is missing.  Any thoughts on what I need to
do to see the man pages?

Thanks,
Jim