Purging known specific document.

pub crawler pubcrawler.com at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:02:32 CET 2010

I looked at the FAQ and searched in Google and hadn't found a suitable
example of how to purge a single known document sitting in Varnish
cache.

Say I have this document sitting in Varnish:
images.pubcrawler.com/art/2.png

tried:
purge.url images.pubcrawler.com/art/2.png

Get:
200 0

Assuming 200 means completed and 0 is number purged?

Can't get the single item like this to purge.

I can get it to purge by doing:
purge.url ^/art/2.png

BUT! I don't want to do that because another site behind Varnish might
have the same path and potentially file... I want to purge the exact
item.

Thanks again....