Strange different behavior

John Norman john at 7fff.com
Fri Jan 15 13:49:40 CET 2010

Sorry to be so obtuse:

So with the default setup, there will be a cached copy of a page for
every single user agent?

If so, does anyone have a good number of user agents that should be
supported for calculating the size of the cache? E.g., if I've guessed
64M for my pages, and I imagine that there are 10 user agents (I know
it's more) then I'd want to multiply that 64M x 10.