Strategies for splitting load across varnish instances? Andavoiding single-point-of-failure?

rodrigo at mercadolibre.com rodrigo at mercadolibre.com
Sat Jan 16 01:43:01 CET 2010

we have F5 GTM on our main datacenter and some servers with varnish there, also we have have ha proxy with 3 varnish servers on local sites and use F5 gtm with geoip to server always the content from the local site.

On each local datacenter we have 400mbts so ha proxy works great for us. Also we testes barracuda load balancer that can work.

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de Claro Argentina