Feature REQ: Match header value against acl

Henry Paulissen h.paulissen at qbell.nl
Tue Jan 19 18:54:19 CET 2010

Nice....

When will this be in trunk?

Regards,

@Paul, sorry... forgot to include varnish-misc

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: phk at critter.freebsd.dk [mailto:phk at critter.freebsd.dk] Namens
Poul-Henning Kamp
Verzonden: dinsdag 19 januari 2010 18:24
Aan: Henry Paulissen
CC: varnish-misc at projects.linpro.no
Onderwerp: Re: Feature REQ: Match header value against acl

In message <002501ca9918$aa519aa0$fef4cfe0$@paulissen at qbell.nl>, "Henry
Pauliss
en" writes:

>What I tried to do is as follow:
>
>if ( !req.http.X-Forwarded-For ~ purge ) {

I have decided what the syntax for this will be, but I have still
not implemented it.

In general all type conversions, except to string, will be explicit
and provide a default, so the above would become:

	if (!IP(req.http.X-Forwarded-For, 127.0.0.2) ~ purge) {

If the X-F-F header is not there, or does not contain an IP#,
127.0.0.2 will be used instead.