vim syntax

Kristian Lyngstol kristian at redpill-linpro.com
Fri Jan 22 15:01:58 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 07:57:54PM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> @phk mentioned in the irc, that somebody has written varnish syntax for vim. i
> tried to search the archives but found no info about it.
>
> anyone knows? would be pity to start writing one from scratch if somebody
> already spend some time of yours on it.

I've heard rumours too, but never seen it. Since it's close to C, I usually
get by with C-syntax.

There are some differences (ie: set foo = bar, not foo = bar, and ~...) but
I suppose using C as a base will save you a lot of time. If you do write
one, drop it here and I wouldn't mind testing it, I do work with VCL from
time to time ;)

--
Kristian Lyngstøl
Redpill Linpro AS