varnishstat/top/hist not working

Ben Nowacky bnowacky at competitorgroup.com
Mon Jul 5 03:48:58 CEST 2010

So after having some instability with varnish, I tried re-installing from trunk instead of from Sourceforge...  I've got Varnish working now (and seems to be stable... finally), but having some new issue. Varnishstat / hist / top / etc... don't seem to be working anymore. I'm deleting the old directory, but whenever I do :

varnishstat

I get: Cannot open (null): Bad address

Any ideas how I can fix this? The only thing I care about is varnishstat...  I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, but any help would be appreciated!

Thanks !