how can I make varnish to just cache but don't deliver?

Pahud pahudnet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:35:25 CEST 2010

OK I think this is because 'error' is not allowed in vcl_deliver.  After
some google I found this guy had the same problem with me in 2008.
http://www.mail-archive.com/varnish-dev@projects.linpro.no/msg00372.html

<http://www.mail-archive.com/varnish-dev@projects.linpro.no/msg00372.html>But
this thread ended up with no solution.

Please help.