Varnish computes Content-Length and set it to 0 for one of my URL!
zabrane3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:53:33 CEST 2010
Microsft IIS sends these headers, our stack is IIS7 to varnish.
> 316 TxHeader c Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
316 TxHeader c Content-Encoding: gzip
> 316 TxHeader c Vary: Accept-Encoding
Yep I can see that, but not in our case.
Something is stripping headers, see varnishlog output below
Accessing our caching server directly works for us for years. We noticed
that problem only today
(as we started using Varnish only last week)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the varnish-misc