What are the steps to problem solve when all I can get are 503s?

Jacques whshub at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 03:11:11 CEST 2010

Yes, wget works fine.  As does lynx, etc.  :D

I checked ulimit per Jorge's response as well.  No impact.

I ran make test, (which I should have done before).  123 of 174 tests
failed.  All the same 503 issue.

I'm going to recompile with debugging enabled and see what I can see.

FYI, the log of tests is attached if you have any insights.

Thanks,
Jacques