Using varnish as a cache for more than one website

Martin Boer martin.boer at netclever.nl
Tue Jun 29 12:11:34 CEST 2010

Matt,

It isn't a remarkably stupid question but there are a remarkably lot of
options and reasons why to choose one path over another.

Do you have separate backends for a.com and b.com ? Is there no common
content ?
Are you planning to use 1 server for varnish ? How bad is it for
business when it crashes ?

Regards,
Martin