Survey; how do you use Varnish?

Rodrigo Benzaquen rodrigo at mercadolibre.com
Mon Mar 8 21:56:41 CET 2010

1) How many servers do you have running Varnish?
      30

2) What sort of total load are you having? Mbit/s or hits per second are
preferred metrics.  2gbt per second

3) What sort of site is it? ecommerce
 *) Online media
 *) Cooperate website (ibm.com or similar)
 *) Retail
 *) Educational
 *) Social website

4) Do you use ESI? no

5) What features are you missing from Varnish. Max three features,
prioritized. Please refer to
http://varnish-cache.org/wiki/PostTwoShoppingList for features.