Moving varnish-cache.org tomorrow

Nicolai Langfeldt janl at redpill-linpro.com
Tue Mar 9 14:33:06 CET 2010

Hi,

We'll be moving varnish-cache.org tomorrow, Wednesday 2010-03-10 at
about 11:00 CET.  The site will be unavailable for about 5 (or 30)
minutes while we move it.

We'll be getting a newer trac version but other than that there should
be no user-noticeable changes.

At the same time the mailing lists will change address to

* varnish-announce at varnish-cache.org
* varnish-bugs at varnish-cache.org
* varnish-commit at varnish-cache.org
* varnish-dev at varnish-cache.org
* varnish-dist at varnish-cache.org
* varnish-misc at varnish-cache.org
* varnish-test at varnish-cache.org

All subscriptions will be moved as is, and all user settings will be
preserved.

The old addresses will work for "quite a long time".  The nntp gating to
nntp.linpro.no will end at that time.  If you have been reading the
lists there and want to continue reading them please subscribe by email.

The SVN repository will be off-line for the duration of the move to
ensure that we copy a consistent repository.

Regards,
   Nicolai Langfeldt
   on behalf of Varnish Software AS