Using GeoIP Functionality in Varnish

Sebastian Cabrera scabrera-varnish at portachtzig.de
Tue Mar 16 21:07:44 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

i just replied to my own request, because i could not make a decision
whom to write back :)

You all gave me some very good ideas, i have to discuss them with my
collegues. I also had a look at http://github.com/cosimo/varnish-geoip/,
but also read something about the need to have the "city edition of
GeoIP" and was not sure what this could mean.

thank you very much,
regards,

Sebastian