Using GeoIP Functionality in Varnish

Ken Brownfield kb+varnish at slide.com
Tue Mar 16 23:31:44 CET 2010

Yeah, there are several commercial ones out there (add NetAcuity to the list) but I'm not personally aware of any others that provide a free, very usable database and API, and MaxMind covers the same ground.  I think the commercial (read: non-OSS) houses will have a hard time convincing anyone to support their products for them, especially with no documented APIs. :-/
--
kb