Requesting real-world stats, please

Michal Taborsky - Netretail Holding michal.taborsky at nrholding.com
Wed May 26 11:55:34 CEST 2010

Two instances, version 2.0.6, no -h parameter, each serving about 7M
requests per day, with peaks of about 250 req/s, stats are about the
same for both:

n_object               541521          .   N struct object
n_objecthead           543118          .   N struct objecthead

Most objects are small images, CSS, JS etc., very long TTL (practically
forever).

Michal

--
Michal Táborský