file vs malloc

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Nov 27 14:37:53 CET 2010

Hi

Given that most VPS setups give you a lot of disk and relatively little RAM, "-s file" makes a lot of sense. Varnish is more efficient than HTTPD. VCL gives you a layer of control in front of the server to do stuff that otherwise can be tough to layer. All of that is a good thing on a cramped little server setup.

Bob