Nagios Plugin

Marc Fournier marc.fournier at camptocamp.com
Tue Sep 21 19:19:55 CEST 2010

Hello,

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:36:09 -0400 (EDT)
eng <engstaff at virtacore.com> wrote:

> Currently I am looking to install the varnish nagios plugin into XI
> and during the compiling of the plugin I have been running into some
> issues as seen below, grabbed source svn branch from 2.1x
> varnish-tools/nagios . Tried trunk as well w/ same results. Current
> version of varnish running 2.1 all from rpm install on CentOS 5. If
> anyone has any advice that would be greatly appreciated .

With 2.1.2, I was successful building revision 4009 of the plugin.

Same with 2.1.3, but I had to add a couple of options to make:
make VARNISHAPI_LIBS='-lvarnishapi -lvarnish -lvarnishcompat

Tollef, if you're working on this, maybe this could help you understand
the chronology of changes:
http://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/ticket/710#comment:3

Thanks for your work !

Cheers,