Spring cleaning

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Sep 29 15:01:59 CEST 2010

We have held a little bit of a spring cleaning, to dump stuff we have
abandonned.

We are unsure if anybody cares/works/uses these bits, please report
back if you do, or they will be removed at some later date:

	varnish-tools/autobuild
	varnish-tools/fetcher
	varnish-tools/webmin

Thanks in advance.

Also: The people maintaining the python and perl extensions should
start upgrading to the new VSM/VSC stuff in 3.0 soon.

Poul-Henning