varnish caches too many object variances

Taylan Develioglu tdevelioglu at ebuddy.com
Wed Sep 29 18:43:18 CEST 2010

So, nobody has any other idea on why we have more objects than
object_heads ?

varnishstat :

n_object              1239057          .   N struct object
n_vampireobject             0          .   N unresurrected objects
n_objectcore          1241116          .   N struct objectcore
n_objecthead           640299          .   N struct objecthead
n_expired               32151          .   N expired objects