creating vmods

AD straightflush at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:39:50 CEST 2011

Hey,

 Do we have to use the libvmod-example to create a vmod?  The makefiles are
extremely complicated to follow (for me) and it is becoming a bit difficult
to do things like add in custom libraries, includes , etc without breaking
other things.  Dont get me wrong, i am super appreciative of this sample
setup, but i was just hoping there would be something a little "simpler" to
follow.

 Are there specific compile flags that are documented somewhere that we need
to use when building an .so for a vmod?  I would love to simplify the build
process a bit if possible.

Cheers,
AD