cookie matching + regex

Kevin k at kevinkevin.com
Fri Aug 19 18:06:46 CEST 2011

Hello,

This might be more of a regular expression question , but I am trying to
strip all cookies except ones with a prefix that matches.

The cookie name would be something like this :

Auth_cookie_asldkfjasdfkasdjflaksdjkjflj

Where the last part of the cookie name would be a random MD5 hash that is
generated differently for each session.

If I wanted to match all cookies with "auth_cookie_" in the name (like
auth_cookie_(.*) in a query such as this :

set req.http.Cookie = regsuball(req.http.Cookie, ";(auth_cookie)=", ";
\1=");

How would I set it to match only the first part of the cookie that is
non-random?

Thanks in advance!