Make error make[3]: *** [vmod_std.3] Error 1

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Tue Aug 23 09:40:31 CEST 2011

Hi Yujin,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 1:03 AM, BizHat.com Support <info at bizhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am install varnish from source (git) on CentOS, i have installed the dependencies.
>
> When i run make, i get following error.

> You need rst2man installed to make dist

You need rst2man installed to build the source from Git as the man
pages are written in RST.  It's in the python-docutils package. If you
build from one of our official tarballs it should not be needed. Or
you could use an RPM.

--
Per Buer
Phone: +47 21 98 92 61 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / Skype: per.buer