Director with Sticky session

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Sat Dec 10 11:38:11 CET 2011

Hi Alejandro,

As of today there is no support for that, although I know the idea has
been in the air for a very long time.

See this thread:
https://www.varnish-cache.org/lists/pipermail/varnish-misc/2010-May/004184.html
It has also been a bug, shopping list item and it lives now here:
https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/Future_VCL#Stickydirector

Kristian, Martin, Lasse and I discussed this yesterday afternoon, so
it is a very relevant subject... But I cannot tell you anything about
it's priority as I have no idea about that. What I know is that there
are other relevant features/changes with higher priority. I am pretty
sure that someone in the list can give you details on that (if there
are any).

Best,
-
Rubén Romero