Changing the fetch for virtual hosts.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 10 19:03:57 CET 2011

      I'm running 2.0.5.  Where would I look in the varnishlog for
TCP_HIT?  I never see anything like that in here.  And I know it's
caching because moinmoin is a time pig and the fetchs don't show in
access_log.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Life n, something from which nobody escapes
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |alive.  Me