virtual host remapping.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 14 19:34:20 CET 2011

       Thank you VERY much.  I completely missed that.  I don't even
really need to muck with varnish this way.  It will help but time
should take care of most of the problem either way.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |If God has a plan for my life then I want to have
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |a little chat with the architect.  Me

dispose of the e-mail.