varnish 2.15 - bypass caching for mobile devices?

Caunter, Stefan scaunter at topscms.com
Fri Feb 18 17:40:09 CET 2011

My bad, old example. Here’s one with (?i) case insensitivity and a rewrite rule.

  if (req.url ~ "^/(.*)" && req.http.host ~ "(?i)www.example.ca" && req.http.user-agent ~ "(?i)iphone|htc|android|

ipod|lg9700|blackberry9|nokiae|nokian|docomo|netfront|palmos|ipod|lg9700|htc|opera mini|palmsource|symbian OS|psp" && !req.http.referer ~ "(?i)example.ca") {

                        set req.http.newhost = regsub(req.url, "^/(.*)", "http://richmobile.example.ca/\1");

                        error 753 req.http.newhost;

                }

if (obj.status == 753) {