Networking - San Antonio, TX

Bell, Garrett gbell at teksystems.com
Wed Feb 23 23:46:56 CET 2011

To whom it may concern,

I am a recruiter with TEKsystems in San Antonio, TX. I am currently networking with organizations to help find resources for positions with our local clients. I am wanting to network with your group and see if anyone would be able to give me some advice on sourcing for an opportunity in San Antonio, TX.

If anyone can point me in the right direction where I might be able to find professionals who have a strong Linux background and have also been working with Varnish recently please let me know; I would really appreciate any help.

I can be reached at 210-384-3125 or gbell at teksystems.com<mailto:gbell at teksystems.com>

Thank you,
Garrett Bell

________________________________
 Garrett Bell Technical Recruiter
1100 NW Loop 410  Suite 210, San Antonio, TX 78213
Toll-Free 877.856.2509
Office 210.384.3125
Fax 210.384.3050
[http://media03.linkedin.com/media/p/3/000/01a/024/153746b.png]
TEKsystems is the # 1 IT and Communications Staffing Company in the U.S. for the 10th consecutive year.
Are you on LinkedIn? If so I would like to be connected to your network.   www.linkedin.com/in/garrettbell<http://www.linkedin.com/in/garrettbell>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.