I've let the hordes loose on the wiki

Daniel Brüßler mail at danielbruessler.de
Mon Jan 3 12:04:41 CET 2011

Hello Per,

additionally to watching the user-registrations you can look at this project:
http://www.*bot*-*trap*.de

They're very active in maintaining a list of spammers. You can register in the forum, and add the script to the wiki. This redirects to a special page when one of the spammers trys to post to the
wiki. So the most spam-bots won't have access to the wiki.

Greets!
Daniel

:: Daniel Brüßler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nürnberg